Monday, July 5, 2010

Mon 7/5 - Summer Devotions Challenge 2010

Through The Homeschool Lounge there's a devotions/verse memorization challenge that I've decided to take. I haven't been good in the past about keeping up with these things or documenting stuff, but I have an accountability partner this time around so I'm hoping that will help me out. :-)

Walking With God

Check it out!

So my Memory Verse this week is Psalm 103:11-12. I'd recommend reading all of Psalm 103. What an amazing and affirming chapter! All about God's forgiveness, healing, redemption, compassion --- amazing!

Psalm 103:11-12: For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.

How promising and hopeful is that?! He loves us so much! He's removed our sins as far away as the east is from the west. Think about that - E & W never meet. They just continue - just as we continue to love and fear him, he'll remove our sin. I'm totally not deserving of that, but I'm certainly not going to reject it!

2 comments:

  1. That's an awesome verse April. And such a good reminder today for me. Thanks April!! Better get memorizing! lol

    ReplyDelete